- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Coconut Silk Dairy-Free
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
Optional add-ins (add them if you have them!):
- Banana slices
- Flaked coconut
- Chocolate granola
- Almond butter
- Chia seeds
- Combine bananas, dark chocolate coconut Silk Dairy-Free, almond butter, cacao powder, maca powder and chia seeds if using, in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth - the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
Jessica is the recipe creator of this recipe. You can find more recipes on bakerita.com